The Personal Data (Privacy) Policy
The Group recognizes and understands that customers, website visitors, and mobile application users are concerned about the privacy of personal data. The Group respects personal data privacy and pledges to fully implementing and complying with the data protection principles under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (the “Ordinance”).
2. Collection of Information
For the different purposes in the course of conducting the Group’s business, you may be required to provide us your personal data. Details of personal data to be collected will also be set out in the relevant PICS provided to you on or before collection of such personal data.
You may provide your personal data on the Group’s relevant website(s) or mobile application(s), or through other media on a voluntary basis for different purposes. If you are aged under of eighteen (18), you should obtain consent from your parent or guardian before you provide the Group with your personal data.
3. Uses of Personal Data Collected
The Group will use your personal data for the below uses: –
- for communicating with you for our daily operation and administration;
- for market research and data analytics;
- for identification and verification;
- for enforcing our legal rights;
- for complying with legal or regulatory obligations applicable to any Group members;
- for handling your enquiries or requests; and
- for any other purposes to which you may from time to time agree.
4. Disclosure and Transfer of Data
We may disclose and transfer the Data you provided or which are otherwise collected by us to the following parties and other persons who we consider appropriate (whether within or outside Hong Kong) in connection with the purposes set out above (or any directly related purpose):
- any members, departments, business associates or partners of the Group;
- any agents, advisers, sub-contractors, service providers, or persons under a duty of confidentiality to us of the Group;
- any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of law or a court order of any jurisdiction or to any government or law enforcement authorities or administrative organs as requested;
5. Data Security and Retention
Subject to any legal and regulatory requirements, the Data you provide to us will be kept by us in the appropriate form only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above, after which it will be destroyed.
In order to ensure the correct use and to maintain the accuracy of Data collected from you, as well as to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use of the Data, we have implemented various physical, electronic and management measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect and have appropriate security policies in place. However, we cannot guarantee that data transmission over the internet or other media is completely secure.
If you have any questions or wish to access or correct your personal data or withdraw the use of your personal data held by the Group, please contact our Personal Data Privacy Officer in writing and by post to:
Units 901, 902 & 908, 9/F, Magnet Place Tower 1
77-81 Container Port Road, Kwai Chung
New Territories, Hong Kong
Attention: Personal Data Privacy Officer
(Marked with “Confidential” on the envelop)
We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.