We strive to reduce our carbon footprint and promote sustainable practices in all aspects of our operations. From using renewable energy sources to implementing energy-efficient measures in our facilities, we are committed to reducing our environmental impact. To achieve this, we have implemented the following green policies and measures:
- Implementation of an environmental management system: We have been implementing the ISO 14001 environmental management system for many years to ensure that our projects comply with environmental requirements and minimize our impact on the environment.
- LEED and BEAM certifications: LEED and BEAM are international certification standards aimed at evaluating a building’s environmental performance. We have started implementing LEED or BEAM certification in some of our contracts to ensure that energy efficiency and environmental factors are considered during the construction process.
- Waste management: We classify construction waste, promote recycling, and encourage waste reduction to minimize our impact on the environment.
- Use of renewable energy: We are gradually transitioning to using renewable energy, such as solar energy, to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels, decrease greenhouse gas emissions, and improve our company’s sustainability.
- Use of eco-friendly materials: We choose to use recyclable materials, low-pollution materials, and sustainable wood, among others, to minimize our impact on the environment.
- Implementation of energy-saving and emission-reducing measures: We promote efficient air conditioning systems, improve building insulation, use LED lighting, and other measures to reduce our energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions, and increase our environmental benefits.
- Implementation of green building design: When designing and constructing buildings, we consider energy efficiency, water resource management, waste disposal, and ecological conservation to ensure that the building meets international environmental standards.
- Promotion of environmental education: We raise awareness and understanding of environmental protection among our employees and subcontractors through internal training, environmental education promotion, and participation in environmental activities.